Tuesday, January 5, 2016

COUPONS! COUPONS! COUPONS!

Ok, if you know me you know I love to save $, who doesn't want to have a little cash in their pocket?  I know I do, so where do I get all my coupons?  Mostly on my phone and on line.  For groceries I get them either off my phone or print them on-line at coupons.com, smartsource and then a browse many of the coupon sites on-line.  My favorite outside of the ones I mentioned above are Lozo.  You can search coupons out that you are looking for.  You can also go to the manufacturers website ie Betty Crocker, Proctor & Gamble to name a few.  I do also get the Sunday paper and cut them out there and if they are good I go to our local dollar store to get an extra paper.  Our dollar store now takes coupons so I go there to buy my dish detergent and use a coupon and yes they are the name brands.  Cha Ching more savings.  Now I also shop at our local Shoprite & Giant stores and get their coupons downloaded to my card and then you can also use a coupon on top of it.  The links are provided for any of the sites I mentioned just click on them :)What are some of your favorite places to get them?  Do tell I am always looking for more ways to save money!!  Sign up to get more helpful information delivered to your in box.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 



Find me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment