Saturday, January 9, 2016

A crafter I met from winning a drawing....


I need to share one of my favorite candle/room/spa collection shops on Etsy.  I met Judy on Facebook, she was having a drawing on an awesome Hazelnut candle she created.  It was one of the first and really only raffle I ever one.  Let me tell you that candle was awesome I say was because its all gone now lol.  I didn't know Judy but I talked to after winning and asked her about a scent I absolutely love and she created one for me that I purchased in a room air freshener.  It is my all time favorite and since have purchased it again.  She goes above and beyond to make her customers happy and is my no 1 scent connection.  She creates these lovely spa collections and all her items are reasonably priced.  Check her out on Etsy and she has a facebook page to.  Valentine's Day is coming and these great products would make excellent gifts,  I know you'll be happy with her items!  You just never know who you are going to meet on social media :)

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ScentXpressions?ref=listing-shop-header-item-count
 

Lavender Soap. Spa Gift Set. Gift for her. Spa Gift. Skin Care. Sensitive Skin Luxury Soap. Soy Tea Lights. Bath Melts. Bridal Shower Favor
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ScentXpressions?ref=listing-shop-header-item-count

Grandma's Kitchen. Soy Melts. Soy Tarts. Soy Wax Melts. Wax Tarts. Wax Melts. Scented Wax Melts. Soy Wax. Soy Wax Tarts. Scented Wax Tarts.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ScentXpressions?ref=listing-shop-header-item-count

No comments:

Post a Comment